California Northern Interior
MINI PRAasA 2020
OCTOBER 16TH – 18TH 2020
ZOOM MEETING ID: 951-2353-4544
FRIDAY 16TH: 7:00PM-9 :30PM
SATURDAY 17TH: 9:00AM-6:00PM
SUNDAY 18TH: 10:00AM-1:00PM
Spanish Interpretation Will Be Provided
CNIA Inventory Questions ( Saturday the 17th at 1:00 PM):
- What is the Area’s purpose? How well are fulfilling our purpose?
- Is the Area’s purpose the same as our Primary Purpose?
- How effectively do we share experience, strength and hope about the Three Legacies (Unity, Recovery and Service)?
- Do GSRs, DCMs, Appointed Chairs and Officers (and Alternates) understand their roles?
- This year’s Conference Theme is “2020: A clear vision for you”.
Does Area 07 have a clear vision? What is it?
- Area 07 has made a lot of necessary changes adapting to the pandemic. Were these changes effective? Did the changes support the Area vision?
- Can we improve Unity in our Area?
- Are we doing all we can to encourage the Right of Participation through all “links in the chain of communication?”
- underrepresented communities – Who’s missing?
- north/south parts of the area
- across service entities (H&I, BTG, Central Offices)
- Are we self-supporting through our own contributions? Is Area 07 using the 7th tradition to align with our primary purpose?
- Is our use of technology effective? Is our use of technology limiting participation, encouraging participation, or both? What more can we do?
- Accents and Acentos?